Tuesday, September 2, 2008

in the moment we will sing as the forest sings


Wow, last time I left a mark on this blog it was pretty deep, pretty serious unintentionally. I'll assure you I am certainly no damsel in distress, nor am I looking for a knight in shining armor. I like to keep things simple since I'm pretty complex myself. That last little blurb was more of a back of the mind bit of caution that inspired me to write creatively on the topic. I'm still silly, random, thoughtful me and I'm definitely enjoying whatever comes my way...maybe enjoying it a little too much. :)

The much needed arrival of my calc and organic books in the mail today have finally allowed me to get some work done so I'm off to Memorial right now. I'll leave you with some pretty pictures for eye candy. I took these babies on my way to the boys house to watch the Arch Rivalry game... which we won by the way! I won't lie, the route I take through campus from my apartment is quite possibly the most beautifully scenic.

No comments: