Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Kimberly, and I approve this message.

Can someone please tell me what John McCain has to offer America other than a POW past, voting 90% with Bush, and personal attacks on Obama?


...because I can't think of anything. That or Palin did a terrible representation, which is highly plausible. Yeah, courage is great, McCain was brave 30 years ago, but bravery doesn't make you qualified to lead the American people out of economic depression, our #1 issue. Yes, the American people, meaning the entire population not the 2% wealthiest. Let's remember that Commander in Chief is only ONE aspect of Presidency...not that I'm downplaying it's importance against the others.
Hopefully tomorrow McCain's acceptance speech will be a little more descriptive of his actual plan, because these messages from Palin are uninspiring, vague, and pretty irrelevant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen...Love it! I'm glad you posted this for more people to see the REAL McCain! He and "Pitbull" Palin (she compared herself to a pitbull during her speech, not me lol!) have done nothing but lie, lie, cover up, and lie some more, especially over the past month.