Thursday, September 4, 2008

I stand behind my earlier statement...

After McCain's speech, I still have yet to hear any details on how he is going to bring about the "change" and reform for "Warshington" after 8 years of Republican dominance. (By the way, did anyone notice some Bush bashing? Nice attempt, McCain, to remove yourself from Bush's image, but confessing corruption by pointing fingers among your own party and among the Bush administration may be a bad move considering your own voting record, or maybe the mere fact that Dubya himself just spoke at the RNC two days ago representing you?) I don't understand the strategy. Can anyone give me an inkling of a plan? Courageously romantic war story, but we've already heard that crutch over and over again like a broken record. Please, some substance would be great... Bring on the debates!!

Sincerely,
A Whiner for Obama

1 comment:

Fodoz said...

thought you would find this amusing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg7vwicPx98