Saturday, August 23, 2008

survey says yes?

Brace yourself! This is pretty long and in no way do I think anyone is capable of having the attention span to read it! But I figured I'd take things back to grade school days for kicks! (and to take my mind off an upset stomach)


If you could take credit for writing one song, which would it be?
Uh... Baby Got Back! Only kidding... :) It is impossible to pick just one.
If you could play one instrument perfectly?
piano
If you could play one sport perfectly?
tennis
If you could speak a second language perfectly?
it's a toss up between French (because I'd love to live there someday) and Spanish (because I'd love to speak with Paulina and Lizbeth)
If you could have all the knowledge of one profession, which?
for passion: veterinary medicine, for good use: cardiologist
If you had to choose one candy you could have from now on, which?
swedish fish or anything chocolate
If you had to change lives with a friend for a week, who would you choose?
Josh for his piano skills and the experience of being a guy
If you could read one person's thoughts for a day, who would you choose?
....
If you could have one car, what would you choose?
a hybrid
What noise do you love?
the sound of rain
What noise do you hate?
the sound (and earthquake) of the door slammed upstairs
What turns you on?
kindness... a nice smile isn't too bad either
What turns you off?
arrogance... hands down!
What's one song you secretly love?
She's Everything- Brad Paisley
What city feels most like home to you?
Columbia
Would you rather cook or bake?
both
Do you prefer sweet or savory foods?
savory
What is your job title?
former receptionist, current student
Do you like your boss?
Her kids were hilarious, but she always gave me her work.
What's your favorite dog?
beagle or border collie
Descibe your mom/mother figure in 5 words.
food-pusher, loving, organized, silly, caring
Decribe your dad/father figure in 5 words.
caring, supportive, strong, loving, hilarious
Do you smoke? What brand?
Nope, I'd like to die a cooler way and with good looking lungs, thanks!
What's your favorite fruit?
pineapple!
Are you a morning person?
I am becoming one slowly but surely and with no intention
What do you order at Starbucks?
caramel macchiatos, caramel frappucinos, and iced passion tea lemonade... they are all delicious
Do you like Sushi?
more like addicted
What's your favoirte body part on the sex you prefer?
hahaha calves. :)
What do you like the most about a the other sex's look (ex: eyes, smile)?
eyes
What's your favorite curse word?
shiiiiiit
What's your favorite reality TV show?
uh The Hills, duh. Shoooot giiiiirl I watch that drama every Monday
How often do you hang out with friends?
everyday
Do you do relationships?
C'est possible. but not now.
Do you want to get married someday?
someday
What's your favorite name?
Jack
If you had to live with one person as your roommate, who would you
choose?
Mallori!
What's your favorite nickname?
Kimbo Slice! hahaha :) Kimber is very cute though
What do you order at Subway?
turkey with bacon and lots of veggies on honey oat
What's your favorite beer?
bud select
Do you like wine?
I haven't had enough to know
Would you rather go dancing with friends, or have coffee with friends?
coffee weekdays, dancing weekends
How many hours a week do you work/go to school?
hahaha I will be attempting 17 hours this semester with a very difficult course load. Wish me luck.
Name one song you could sing all the way through even without it playing?
there are too many... I like Josh's rendition of a Blevins? song "Whenever I'm alone I'm thinkin' bout you, my hands are doing things they shouldn't do..." haha You'll have to hear it sometime.
Name one band that sings lyrics that relate most to your life?
john mayer perhaps? I have no idea...
Do you like your city?
love it!
What are the words/phrases you say the most?
"I say yes!" "Sweet."
Would you rather call or text?
I hate talking on the phone but it's quicker/more understandable although I prefer texting
What movie makes you cry the most?
P.S. I Love You... seriously every single scene I'm in tears saying "He was such a good guy!!" Ridiculous!
What's your favorite christmas movie?
Elf
What you name a dog?
Penny, Pepper, Stormy... my new favorite, Beefy. hahaha :) Gotta love Rob and Big
What would you name a horse?
Black Stallion... kidding.
Did you ever babysit as a teenager? Who?
Yes, little Rosie was a handful but she was charming and imaginative
Would you rather go to the beach or the mountains?
tough! Mountains
Favorite Disney character?
Pocahontas was my girl
Favorite Theme Park?
Six Flags
How many people have you had sex with?
that's not personal at all
What annoys you the most?
this wound on my elbow that refuses to heal!
Did you like this survey?
it was interesting
First though when you saw yourself in the mirror this morning?
rough night, eh?
Favorite season?
fall
Biggest Fear?
heights and death
Biggest Obssession?
animals, music, art,and currently David Sedaris books
Favorite workout?
Tennis or mountain biking! or hiking! :)
Outdoors or the City?
love both unconditionally
Best movie you've seen in the past month?
dark knight. "Wanna see a magic trick?"
Any siblings?
Andy and Beth
Ever won a trophy?
yes
Being rich or finding true love?
all you need is love
Last time you had a waffle cone?
in Colorado
Celebrity crush?
Jake Gyllenhaal... shoot giiiirl, he fine. :)
Favorite soda?
Dr. Pepper
Any special talents?
I can cross my toes
Sing in the shower?
when a song is stuck in my head
Are looks important?
definitely not.
3 people you trust with your life:
Mom, Dad, Beth
Any friends you dont really like?
love them all
Birthplace?
South St. Louis
Still live in the area?
near
Best Habit:
cleaning
Worst Habit:
being fickle
Last person you called?
Scott
What do you think about most?

How long have you been breathing?
20 years in two weeks
Are you single?
yes, I'll be too busy come Monday
Have you cried today at all?
It's still early! haha no I'm pretty happy these days :)
What did you last drink?
cranberry apple juice
Do you want to be in a relationship?
no thanks, not now.
Do you actually believe in perfection?
I believe in coffee perfection. :)
Would you rather it be sunny or rainy?
sunny but a few rainy days are always welcomed
Have you been to New York City?
I'd like to go some day
What do you think about before you go to bed?
what's happening tomorrow
Last time you did laundry?
two weeks ago before I left for Mizzou. Looks like laundry day today!
Do you fight with your parents all the time?
Never anymore. I've learned to appreciate them a lot more than I did.
Do you believe in love?
It's hard to believe that two people can make each other happy for too long. But I've witnessed proof.
Sometimes I do... Family and friends are my belief.
Who was the last person to lay in a bed with you?
Carl or Lis probably
Where did you sleep last night?
My bed and then magically I landed up on the living room couch when I woke up?
Do you want kids?
Yes!
Where is your phone?
on my desk
Who has your heart?
my chest cavity. :)
Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
so many... but I can talk to Craig about just anything
Favorite sit down restaurant?
Crusoe's is family tradition, but I love Macaroni Grill or Noodles & Company
Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
absolutely
What do you regret most this month?
nothing!
Do you have your wisdom teeth?
I never had any
When is your next road trip?
I think we are planning on a huge group trip to Colorado for winter break! :)
What do you look for in the opposite sex?
awesome sense of humor, intelligence, compassion, spontaneity, confidence, common interests, kindness above anything else... but I'm definitely a sucker for big brown eyes and a way with kids!
Last time you laughed?
this morning, too many times last night
Whats your mood at the moment?
slightly guilty, slightly sick
Would rain actually stop you from going somewhere or ruin your plans?
Never! Just makes things more interesting!
Ever been in a wedding?
my brother's
Myspace or Facebook?
facebook baby, so I can creep! haha kidding
Where were you two nights ago?
hanging out in our apartment
Last time you saw your parents?
two Wednesdays ago
What woke you up this morning?
sunlight
Did you kiss or hug anyone this weekend, who?
I hugged very many wonderful people this weekend, I kissed someone who will remain anonymous.
Who was the last person to give you a ride somewhere?
"Jesus"/Greg
Do long distance relationships work?
if there's no communication or commitment, definitely not.
Who do you wish you were with right now?
Mallori! I miss our talks
Would you rather talk on the phone or chat in IM?
anything but having a conversation over the phone
Do you listen to music everyday?
it's a must
Are you a fast typer?
fairly
What are you doing after this?
taking a shower, making a quick bite to eat, possibly meeting Kevin for Starbucks and wandering campus to scope out our class locations.
Is anything bothering you?
nope!
Do you miss someone?
can't say I do!
What do you want to do right now?
end this
Are you listening to music right now?
haha what's playing on my iTunes now is My Teacher Is A Werewolf by Harry and the Potters :)
Have you eaten ice cream in the past 48 hours?
no ma'am/sir
If you had to choose one person to date, who would it be?
there is absolutely no one right now that I would prefer to date.
Who do you text the most?
Kevin texts me way too much. And Ryan.
Who do you talk to on the phone the most?
Probably my fashia
What did you eat last?
bbq at the boys' party last night
Have you ever liked someone and were too scared to tell them?
nope, not at all. I'm pretty open about that

No comments: